Nashville motorhome bomb suspect was out of sight of police
Nashville motorhome broadcast explosion warning 15 minutes before blast, police say | ITV News
Investigators are still trying to pinpoint the motive behind the Christmas bombing
US investigators say the man behind the car bombing in Nashville on Christmas Day was not previously in their field of vision..
«He was not a person identified as a person of interest to the bureau, so we were not aware of him prior to this incident.», – Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director David Rausch told reporters during a conference at Zoom.
On Sunday, authorities identified 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner as the man who blew up a motorhome in Nashville, Tennessee, thus committing suicide..
The explosion damaged dozens of buildings and disrupted the telecommunications systems of the area, with numerous country music bars and restaurants..
Rausch said on Monday that Warner’s mother is cooperating with the investigation, but the motives for the explosion remain unclear..